THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND VONNDA (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US.
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and that you agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at our discretion.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software and any portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the full extent of the law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license or is in breach of the terms and conditions set forth by this Agreement.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use one copy of the Software on one Magento installation having one domain, and one staging installation being used as a non-production, testing environment for the same domain, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate license must be purchased for each additional domain and/or new Software installation. Any distribution of the Software, or any portion thereof, without our prior written consent, including noncommercial distribution, is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
8. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
9. This software comes without any warranty, express or implied. We will not be liable for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business, and any other individual, information and business, arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
10. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the Agreement, and your license to use the Software will be revoked without any refund or compensation.
12. Vonnda reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
13. This Agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if we conclude in our sole discretion that you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this Agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
14. If you continue to use the Software after Vonnda gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
This Agreement was last updated in 4/17/2012.
The latest version of this Agreement is posted at the following URL: